Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

5 posters

Garrison? Is it any good?

Garrison? Is it any good? Empty Garrison? Is it any good?

Post  Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I was thinking about starting a small event ls and starting out small with something like Garrison and maybe leveling low level jobs. I looked into Garrison and it looks interesting so I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever done it before and if so, how hard is it? I think it could be really fun, and it would help teach team work. The problem I'm having is "Can I even find people who would be interested?" What do you guys think?
    God
    God

Garrison? Is it any good? Empty Re: Garrison? Is it any good?

Post  God Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:12 pm

I did garrison once...and then never again Very Happy
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Garrison and Echo wars used to be popular when I first came on the scene.. but now.. like.. 30% of the players probably have no idea wtf an echo war is..
    Den
    Den

Post  Den Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:59 pm

I think you mean eco-warrior Mist.

I was like "wtf is an echo war?"

Garrison is alright, (is it possible to get outside help? I forget).

Eco-warrior is easy if you have outside help clearing a path.

I suppose NOT getting outside help is what you want for a team-building excercise, though.
    God
    God

Post  God Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:17 am

problem w/these two quests is that the rewards are not worth the effort that goes into em. Garrison might be fun if people just wanna screw around...but I doubt you could find a serious bunch to do em.
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:28 am

how about, dont do this and go get level 75 already
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:13 am

i second that motion.
    God
    God

Post  God Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Mizuo wrote:how about, dont do this and go get level 75 already
    fiend wrote:i second that motion.
    I'll third (?) that motion bounce

Garrison? Is it any good? Empty Hmm Men!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Did I say I was going to to it any time soon? LMAO It takes time to find peeps and besides I want 75 as well guys. I have gear from dynamis that I'm dying to wear and can't because I'm not high enough level yet. Hmm, I have done dynamis like 10 times with my dyna shell and already have three out of five pld relic armor pieces. Now I just have to get Outlands.
    God
    God

Post  God Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Hmm, I have done dynamis like 10 times with my dyna shell and already have three out of five pld relic armor pieces. Now I just have to get Outlands.

I'm just gonna start calling you Nipsy.
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:41 pm

lol..

though nipsy got the majority of her gear by... other means w/ ryne.... and hopefully you dont leave early like half of the runs.. or afk a lot.. and can cast a spell without needing a macro for it..

Garrison? Is it any good? Empty ???

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:06 am

OK I don't mind the nipsy part, but I got all of my dyna gear ligit. I only did one run with Nom's dyna ls (this is Cleo by the way) and that was only for a city win. The gear and all my other city wins I got from SecondToNobody (still not sure why she changed it from SeceondtoNone). Lol anyways, if you really have to use a nickname for me,,, use the one Nom gave me Very Happy Nublet.
    God
    God

Post  God Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Nomanni wrote:OK I don't mind the nipsy part, but I got all of my dyna gear ligit. I only did one run with Nom's dyna ls (this is Cleo by the way) and that was only for a city win. The gear and all my other city wins I got from SecondToNobody (still not sure why she changed it from SeceondtoNone). Lol anyways, if you really have to use a nickname for me,,, use the one Nom gave me Very Happy Nublet.

What I meant by that was, Nipsy had the two best rdm relic pieces within a month of hittin 75...and here you're not even 75 yet and you're 3/6 O.o

Garrison? Is it any good? Empty Ooooohhhhh

Post  Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:52 pm

My bad, sorry about that lol. I work fast Smile I had a dynamis ls when I was lvl 68 so it made it easier lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:37 am