Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

5 posters

/sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda.

annanaki
    annanaki

/sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda. Empty /sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda.

Post  annanaki Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 am

/sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda. Gmed10
    Hohenheim

/sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda. Empty Re: /sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda.

Post  Hohenheim Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:43 am

buy me heralds gaiters
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

/sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda. Empty Re: /sigh huge mistake that GMs make all better. kinda.

Post  Mizteruo Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 am

learn to use teh ah.. you get 2 confirmation messages before you buy lol
    God
    God

Post  God Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:58 pm

lmao...that's fuckin hilarious.
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:01 pm

i did something like that.. but w/ an item that was around 1.4 mil.......... luckly i got it back minus a small fee.... I've also given ppl back their gil who've made this mistake... again.. minus a small fee....

So GL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:39 am