Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

3 posters

Thanks for everything

Blevien

Thanks for everything Empty Thanks for everything

Post  Blevien Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 am

Well guys, as most of you know, i was recently trying to get myself banned. I gave up on that after all i received for my troubles was a warning(not even 24hr suspension).

After that, i spent the 2 days following that deciding on whether or not i would keep playing. My final conclusion was that i didn't need to be banned to leave. After all this time, i finally gathered up enough courage to borrow my balls from my wife's jar and give up this game for good.

Last night, i canceled my content ID's, and tonight i removed FFXI from my HD and broke the discs. I am leaving for good, with no chance of coming back no matter how much i want to.

My account will not be deleted, but nobody else will ever have access to it. I want it to stay alive until the game dies. I did spend 6+ years working on it after all.

I did sell all of my currency(100m gil from somebody on Quetz), and then sold the gil for $3000 to PCgamerUSA.com.
    I have NEVER supported RMT activity, whether it be buying/selling gil or accounts. However, i see no point in trying to save dignity after spending so long playing this game. Why not cash out when i leave for good?

Anyways, my main reason for this post was to thank you all for being so cool to me when i joined the shell. Most of you didn't know me, even though i've been good friends with a few of you for a very long time.

I did sort of act like a dick toward some of you, in the more recent days. For that, i'd like to say i'm sorry. I was already stressed about leaving behind my friends in the game, and people were begging for gear. Regardless, i have no hard feelings towards any of you and i hope it's mutual.

Good luck to all of you, in game and IRL. Thanks for having me in the LS, and mostly for just being friendly to someone you didn't know that well.

P.S.: Goji and Rander love the cock!
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Thanks for everything Empty Re: Thanks for everything

Post  Rander Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks for everything Oshilm10
    should have just hung out with me, i got this yesterday ehehehehehe
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Take care Blev! And 3k is a nice chunk of change for playing a video game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 am