Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

4 posters

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published!

Den
    Den

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Empty 4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published!

Post  Den Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:50 pm

I'm a Galka in XIV alpha.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co10

I think I like it.

Adventures in Eorzea!!

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co15

On my first day in this new and strange land I met some interesting people...

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co17

...of various sizes, shapes and cultures...

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co18

...and bearing different types of arms.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co19

With Great Axe in hand, I set out for my first adventure into the unknown!

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co12

Traveling due north from the Outpost, I came upon a creature that resembled a cross between a Ram, Goat, and Sheep. I shall call it a RamGoatSheep.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co11

In an attempt to get a closer look, the vile creature suddenly attacked me as I innocently tried to pet it gently with my Great Axe! It is clear that the indigenous creatures of this land are of a wild and fowl temperament.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co14

It was at this point in my adventure that I decided a nap was in order.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co20

Undaunted by my recent defeat refreshing nap, I was steadfast in my efforts to capture this creature and bring it in for research. Also, I seemed to have misplaced my mog satchel! Could it have fallen where I lay slumbering?

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co21

Retracing my steps, I found my quarry investigating the area of which my mog satchel must be. Clearly I had been the victim of thievery by this abomination.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co24

Approaching cautiously, I attempted to reason with it. Surely a creature with enough guile for thievery as the RamGoatSheep would also possess the intelligence for a peaceful negotiation on the rightful ownership of said mog satchel.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co23

After our heated debate, I decided to take another nap and think about our conversation.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co22

After about an hour or three of sleeping on it, I had come to the conclusion that the indigenous denizens of Eorzea were nothing but wild savages, and after the failure of my peaceful attempts in communication, I would need to resort to brute force to take back what was rightfully mine. Pangs of guilt began to rise at my decision to eradicate this ignorant being from the physical plane of existence, but it had already chosen its fate through its previous actions.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co25

A guilty conscience is a difficult burden to bear, so I took one more nap after I had decided to let the GoatRamSheep go. Perhaps it needed my mog satchel for some reason more important than my own. Perhaps it had children, a loved one, a wife. As I lay there on my third nap of the day (it is vitally important to take frequent naps when you lead a strenuous life of adventuring, such as I do) I realized as I awoke that it was sunset, and time to head back to the harbor town of Limsa Lominsa for bed.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co27

Enjoying the sunset outside an expensive harborfront hotel (of which I occupied a room of such extravagance as to befit someone of such courtly stature as myself), I recounted the day and of my numerous victories. Surely I shall be a hero of these lands soon.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co28

After the sun had set, I realized I had left all my gil in the mog satchel that I had gracefully donated to that poor RamGoatSheep. As such, I was unceremoniously ejected from my room at the aforementioned hotel. No matter, the hard cold earth is bed enough for so hardened a frame as my own. Also, I wasn't crying in the dark, something had gotten into my eye.

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Xiv_co26

Next time on
    Adventures in Eorzea!!

I investigate the seedy underbelly of Limsa Lominsa's under-age prostitute ring!

nerd

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Empty Re: 4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published!

Post  nerd Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:14 pm

You still playing? I just got XIV this past weekend, playing on Selbina.

This is Nerdism btw.
    nerd

4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published! Empty Re: 4 Def: Eorzea Chronicles re-published!

Post  nerd Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:13 pm

You can get a serial from IGXE.com for $25, and I play on fabul server
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm doing the trial, made a dude on Figaro because I remember seeing a bunch of leviathan'ers were going there... So far, I get shit fps even with low settings but it's pretty and i'm a Pugilist, so I've been punching rats and beetles. =o
    Den
    Den

Post  Den Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Me, Def and Sai are on um.... I forget. I haven't played in a while, and since my HD crashed I haven't re-installed it yet on my new HD.

--just checked, I am on Fabul-- oh shit Rander you're on Fabul??

Have you met up with Sai and Def?

Sai is still Sai Sashi, and I think Def is ummm fak i forgot.

My galka's name is Kanemano Prime. I'll have to re-install it sometime over the long thanksgiving weekend.
    fiend
    fiend
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  fiend Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:45 pm

I am on Selbina with Nerd now. I'm Ferocious Fiend lol.
    Rander
    Rander
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Rander Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Yeah i picked fabul cause i was certain someone i knew told me they played on fabul lol, Rander Leidon is my name, look me up when you get back, they added a bunch of new shit yesterday!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:08 am