Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

3 posters

Please read!

Please read! Empty Please read!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 pm

My pc took a BIG shit on me like 2 weeks ago.. I cant buy a new one and i cant use our laptop cause the screen is broke.
    So I let my aunt and my brother use our accounts until i get a new pc.
    I wish like hell i could be back but i guess my pc was telling me to get off my ass since i only have 3 months left until i am a mother!
    I don't know what my aunt did with our toons. she may have moved them back asura to whore us out who knows.
    At this point i really dont see me getting on in the next 6 months cause 1 i will have a new baby and 2 i cant even afford to buy baby stuff that we need so much less a new pc.
    I will get on here again soon. I have to fight with hubby for his work PC.
    I am so sorry guys and i hope the linkshell and all of you guys do really good!
    You all will be missed!
    But please dont think i just up and left you guys cause i didnt i will be back as soon as i can real life comes first that and my pc blew up lmao
    But anyways... If she sends you rude comments or anything just ignore her its NOT ME! lol she is a bitch trust me i know ^^
    <3 you guys!

Nikki

Please read! Empty Re: Please read!

Post  Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:02 pm

Wow... Not one of you really care.....
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:24 pm

I haven't had time to visit the forums much. I'm still behind on doing the points lol! I believe your aunt did move your toons back to Asura, but it's alright. Anyways, I hope everything works out for you and your baby. We'll see you in Vana'diel sometime in the future! I should check the forums more often.

Post  Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Well i told her to do what ever as long as she didnt give me a bad name and sell all of my stuff.
    But anyways Thank you Smile
    And yes you should check the site more Razz

Anyways guys GOOD LUCK!

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Den
    Den

Post  Den Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:03 pm

T.T
    Mistwolf
    Mistwolf
    Loves this LS
    Loves this LS

Post  Mistwolf Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 pm

ya... i havent been on here much lately either... sorry to here about your troubles sim..

Post  Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:10 pm

Well if it isnt one thing its another... lol i found out why my pc took a crap on me and i dont have money to get the parts i need. and my graphics card is gunna cost me around $400 and plus a new hard drive and fans..
    Might as well buy a whole new pc^^ anyways just seeing how everyone is doing? jacking hubbys pc while at work
    Hope the ls is doing goooood Razz
    Mizteruo
    Mizteruo
    Admin

Post  Mizteruo Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 am

Took a week break because of the holidays, after that people learned that SC's really do help kill gods faster. lol

Post  Guest Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:38 pm

Lol.. Sad I miss ffxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content