Leviathan Linkshell

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Leviathan Linkshell
There's hidden information on these forums only viewable once you get access to the Linkshells listed.

Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is)

God
    God

Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is) Empty Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is)

Post  God Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:29 am

So I got home and my mother said to me to listen to the answering machine and explain the message I found there. So I listened and this is what it said:

"Hi my name is Morgan. I'm looking for a particular Philip Wilkinson (my name). Um it's regarding his son born in Aug-August of 2008. If this, If I've reached the right address please call me back. Again my name is Morgan 666-666-6666 (no that's not the actual number she left, so don't try and call it). If not never mind. Thank you."

To this my little brother turned to my mother and said "Congratulations Grandma!"

And before you start congratulating me...no I'm not a father, the damn woman had the wrong number. Even so it was funny cause she had my exact name and my parents were all "do you wanna tell us something?"

Very Happy

Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is) Empty lmfao

Post  Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm

wow goji you get around eh? lmao.
    God
    God

Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is) Empty Re: Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is)

Post  God Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Nomanni wrote:wow goji you get around eh? lmao.
    Not nearly as much as I should x.x

Sponsored content

Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is) Empty Re: Funniest telephone message ever left on an answering machine (if that ain't 10 characters I dunno wtf is)

Post  Sponsored content